Temecula po319922 liberty healthcare corp. 401 e city avenue #820 ; bala cynwyd ; pa ; 19004-9004 bala cynwyd po319869 database 38 dell computer corp one dell way ; round rock ; tx ; 78682-round rock tx po319930 car seats for infants 13 evenflo
Quest-temecula 29645 rancho california rd 92591 951-676-1712 quest-ventura psc rop quest-316 calhoun street charl 316 calhoun street 29401 843-724-2025 ror quest-baltimore psc phlebotomy 11425 cronhill drive 410-581-2400 phc quest-401 gregory lane
Updated: 3/12/12 APPROVED CALIFORNIA PHLEBOTOMY TRAINING SCHOOLS, PROGRAMS AND COURSES CDPH, Laboratory Field Services LFSpersonnel@cdph.ca.gov (510) 620-3800 1 SAN DIEGO COUNTY ROP 08/06/2003. 1355 Second Ave. Chula Vista. 91911-4404 Jean Dessources.
ROP program (state‐funded) Medical Phlebotomy and Other Technical Certifications . CITY of WILDOMAR STRATEGIC VISIONING PLAN 11 Business Foundation . The often‐mentioned Temecula to the Ocean
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Students who qualify may earn credits from relevant work, military service training, or life experience through Credit by Examination Program (CLEP)
- Offers 5 term start dates throughout the year
- Class sizes are small, with an average 15:1 student-to-faculty ratio
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council or Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS)
- Medical Assisting - Associate
- Medical Office Professional
- Associate of Science - Medical Assisting
- Bachelor of Science - Health Science
- Associate of Science - Physical Therapist Assistant
- And more...
You can complete Southeastern Institute's training programs in as few as 8 months! Receive hands-on instruction from caring instructors with practical experience in the fields in which they teach. Southeastern's small class sizes and individualized attention can be just the help that you need to succeed.
- Certificate in Medical Assisting
- Certificate in Electronic Medical Billing and Coding Specialist